Professional customer service
Procedures and standards in the customer service are extremely important to guarantee Consumer’s satisfaction and profits for the company. During our course you will increase your effectiveness in direct customer service, improve your communication skills and the ability to handle difficult situations.
The course will be concluded with realization of a practical project in professional customer service.
1. The nature of customer service – introduction
- Basic rules of customer service
- Proper and improper customer service
- Connection of the value of customer service with the company’s opinion on the market
- Methods of discovering and fulfilling customers’ needs
2. Basic rules of professional customer service
- Diagnosis of strong and weak sides of customer service in our company
- Elements of perfect customer service
- Building positive relations as a key to success in customer service
- Importance of verbal and nonverbal communication with a client
- Active listening and effective speaking; taking care of a positive atmosphere during conversations with customers
3. Analysis of customers’ needs
- Types of customers, methods of working with different types of customers with special consideration of the case of a difficult customer
- Methods of recognizing customers’ needs; exercising influence
- Defining sales targets and methods of presenting products
4. Difficult situations in contacts with customers, assertiveness in contact with a difficult customer
- Sources of conflicts
- Differentiation of justified and unjustified objections
- Recognizing and dealing with clients’ manipulations
- Assertive methods of dealing with a customer
- Emotions and stress in difficult situations – how to handle them?
5. Procedures and standards in customer service – client code
- Developing standards in professional customer service – project
The course is highly recommended for everyone engaged in customer service and for people in constant direct contact with company’s customers. This course will be very useful also for tradesmen and employees of customer service and sales departments.
Opinions and references
This course was really interesting and I learned a lot of useful things.M. Partyka————————————————————————————————————————————————————–The course was very useful and interesting.J. Różycka————————————————————————————————————————————————————–The course was very interesting. I think it would be useful not only at my work but also in daily life.P. Sajdak————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Interesting, funny and useful.A. Kręcka————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
Methods of the course performing
- Stimulation methods (brain storm, case study, snowball sampling, simulation games, debate, round table method, psychological game);
- Various working methods – in groups, pairs, individual, in front of the class;
- Additional visual aids (movies, presentations)
- Learn more about methodology used by CI ProLearning.
Participants of our courses receive
- analysis of training needs
- sample training (on customer’s request)
- an organized course and trainer assistance
- teaching materials
- catering during brakes (coffee, tea, biscuits)
- lunch (vegetarian or traditional meals – smorgasbord)
- certificate of the course completion
- free e-mail consultancies with the instructor up to two weeks after the end of the course
- tests after the course to asses participants knowledge after completing the course (on customer’s request)
Eight participants are required for the course to open at the regular price provided in the price list.
There is a possibility of organizing external trainings or customized courses – Contact us for details!
08.45 – 9.00 – coffee
9.00 – beginning of the course
09.00 – 10.30 – workshops
10.30-11.00 – coffee break
11.00 – 12.30 – workshops
12.30 – 13.15 – lunch break
13.15 – 14.45 – workshops
14.45 – 15.15 – coffee break
15.15 – 17.00 – workshops
17.00 –end of course