Managing a virtual team
- familiarizing with mechanisms and challenges of the process of virtual team management
- learning modern techniques of communicating and delegating task remotely
- learning ways to build positive relations and being aware of cultural differences and standards of working in other countries
- learning how to use tools of virtual communication
This course is addressed to:
Everybody who manages dispersed teams and employees who work separately, with no physical, direct contact, thanks to advanced communication technologies. Especially to managers of departments that use resources located in various countries, those who need to communicate with regional branches abroad, managers of dispersed sales teams, project managers.
Virtual team management is a skill of managing a team of people from different countries, cultures, and time zones. It is extremely important in nowadays economy, where plenty of global, international enterprises use the internet and its tools to communicate.
1. The virtual team – new quality in business (challenges and difficulties)
- virtual team features and structure
- building a dispersed team
- maintaining relations and performing tasks in a virtual team
- possible mistakes in managing a virtual team
2. Conditions of success of a virtual team
- good communication
- ability to work independently
- motivating employees in a virtual team
- delegating tasks in a virtual team
3. Cultural differences in a virtual team and its effectiveness
Methods of the course performing
- Stimulating methods (brainstorm, case study, snowball sampling, simulation games, debate, round table method, psychological game);
- Various method of working – in teams, individually, altogether;
- Additional multimedia materials (films, presentations).
- Ask us for CI ProLearning methodology.
Participants of our courses receive
- analysis of training needs
- training sample within basic offer (on customer’s demand)
- an organized course and trainer assistance
- teaching materials
- individual computer post for each of the course participants
- catering during brakes (coffee, tea, biscuits)
- lunch (vegetarian or traditional meals – smorgasbord)
- certificate of the course completion
- free consultancies with the instructor up to two weeks after the end of the course
- tests before and after the course to asses participants knowledge (on customer’s request)
In order to perform the course for the offered price, there must be a group of 8 participants created.
There is a possibility to organize a customized courses in groups. Contact us for more details!
08:45- 09:00 – Morning coffee
09:00 – Start of the course
09.00 – 10.30 – Classes
10:30 – 11.00 – 1st coffee brake
11.00 – 12.30 – Classes
12.30 – 13.15 – Lunch
13:15 – 14.45 – Classes
14:45 – 15:15 – 2nd coffee brake
15:15 – 17.00 – Classes
17.00 – Finish