Time management. Personal efficiency
The aim of the course is to familiarize participants with methods of effective time management which increase employee’s efficiency. During the course the participants will learn how to chose their priorities, plan daily work and how to set their goals precisely. The participants will learn how to avoid conflicts during dividing work and how to organize their relations with co-workers.
The course will be finished with realization of a project concerning effective time management.
“Time management. Personal efficiency” course is addressed to managers and employees that want to increase their personal efficiency through good time management. The course is highly recommended for everyone interested in their development in that area.
1. Introduction to the problem of time management
- Rules of effective practical planning
- The role of planning and organizing work in the process of increasing one’s efficiency
- Time management in modern business
2. Rules of time management
- Planning important things – prioritizing of tasks
- Planning and organizing time
- Rules of defining one’s goals – innovative methods
- Distribution of tasks
3. What disturbs effective time management?
- Difficult situations(problems with assertiveness, stress, routine)
- Most frequent errors (postponing, perfectionism, workaholism)
- Identification of one’s time-thieves
- Individual plan of one’s activeness in time
4. Non-work activities as a way of harmonious connection between professional and private life
- Functions, roles in life, priorities in life
- The role of proactive attitude towards one’s personal time management
5. Individual stimulation of the work planning process with identification and correction of errors
Methods of the course performing
- Stimulation methods (brain storm, case study, snowball sampling, simulation games, debate, round table method, psychological game);
- Various working methods – in groups, pairs, individual, in front of the class;
- Additional visual aids (movies, presentations)
- Learn more about methodology used by CI ProLearning.
Participants of our courses receive
- analysis of training needs
- sample training (on customer’s request)
- an organized course and trainer assistance
- teaching materials
- catering during brakes (coffee, tea, biscuits)
- lunch (vegetarian or traditional meals – smorgasbord)
- certificate of the course completion
- free e-mail consultancies with the instructor up to two weeks after the end of the course
- tests after the course to asses participants knowledge after completing the course (on customer’s request)
Eight participants are required for the course to open at the regular price provided in the price list.
There is a possibility of organizing external trainings or customized courses – Contact us for details!
08.45 – 9.00 – coffee
9.00 – beginning of the course
09.00 – 10.30 – workshops
10.30-11.00 – coffee break
11.00 – 12.30 – workshops
12.30 – 13.15 – lunch break
13.15 – 14.45 – workshops
14.45 – 15.15 – coffee break
15.15 – 17.00 – workshops
17.00 – end of course