Effective Team Management
- Gaining skills that influence the quality of human resources management.
- Gaining practical knowledge in the scope of communication with a team.
- Learn methods of rising team work efficiency.
- Analysis of individual style of management.
- Learn methods and techniques of involvement building and employee development.
- Gaining a practical skill of motivating a team.
This course is addressed to:
People who are interested in gaining skills in the scope of managing a team of employees: managers, people responsible for managing a team, their direct supervisors, specialists that participate in the management process.
Success of an enterprise depends on many things. Employees and their potential are the key factor. Contemporary manager, except for managing, should also discover the potential of each of the employees, elicit it, and motivate an employee to further development. A perfect manager should be able to reach beyond the visible horizon. This course is designed to inspire ambitious leaders to motivate their subordinates and use their full potential.
1. Key role of a manager in the process of managing a team
- features of an effective manager
- fast gaining authority
- specificity of managing a big group of employees
- techniques of wielding influence
2. Communication in management
- verbal and non-verbal communication
- basic tools of efficient communication
- communication styles
- assertiveness in management
- communication that builds positive relations in a team
3. Styles of management
- methods of management according to a type of a team and tasks performed
- overview of various management principles and their advantages
- learning own management style and defining areas of development
4. Management by objectives – new quality in management
- management by objectives – what is it, what are its principles and key elements
- defining and planning objectives
- task delegating
- controlling and measuring
5. Motivation as a tool of a manager
- motivation and its sources
- what motivates and demotivates employees
- internal and external motivation
6. Employee involvement and development
- coaching as a tool of involvement building and development
- planning development actions
- manager’s attitude and the level of employee’s involvement (flexibility, openness, trust)
Methods of the course performing
- Stimulating methods (brainstorm, case study, snowball sampling, simulation games, debate, round table method, psychological game);
- Various methods of working – in teams, individually, altogether;
- Additional multimedia materials (films, presentations).
- Ask us for CI ProLearning methodology.
Participants of our courses receive
- analysis of training needs
- training sample within basic offer (on customer’s demand)
- an organized course and trainer assistance
- teaching materials
- individual computer post for each of the course participants
- catering during brakes (coffee, tea, biscuits)
- lunch (vegetarian or traditional meals – smorgasbord)
- certificate of the course completion
- free consultancies with the instructor up to two weeks after the end of the course
- tests before and after the course to asses participants knowledge (on customer’s request)
In order to perform the course for the offered price, there must be a group of 8 participants created.
There is a possibility to organize a customized courses in groups. Contact us for more details!
08:45- 09:00 – Morning coffee
09:00 – Start of the course
09.00 – 10.30 – Classes
10:30 – 11.00 – 1st coffee brake
11.00 – 12.30 – Classes
12.30 – 13.15 – Lunch
13:15 – 14.45 – Classes
14:45 – 15:15 – 2nd coffee brake
15:15 – 17.00 – Classes
17.00 – Finish