In recent years coaching has become a very popular tool used in constant development and reaching beyond the present level of professional life. It is a great method of developing knowledge as well as individual skills and abilities.
In order to meet challenges of modern managers we created a path of Business Coaching – in our opinion one of the best methods of training for managers.
Business Coaching is directed at managers and leaders, people who are willing to become them, the ones who want to develop consciously on the following planes:
Competences – eliminate lack of skills in the scope of public speeches, time management, listening, organizing own work or work of others, self-presentation.
Results – overcome organizational obstacles on one’s career path.
Change – prepare to change a job role
Goals – ambitious but unspecified
What is Business Coaching?
- tool that supports managers/leaders development
- reflection on how to apply a certain skill or knowledge in everyday work
- development of a manager’s/leader’s awareness
- creation of a map of new possibilities
- pointing out a direction of development
- discovery of own strengths, resources that one was unaware of
- support in setting and realizing company’s and own goals
- breaking barriers and widening horizons
What distinguishes coaching?
- precise assessment and individual approach
- increase of goal-oriented motivation
- work out effective solutions, ready to implement
- development of key manager and personal competences
- flexible approach to length and frequency of the process
- New challenges
- In times of dynamic changes on the market and strong competition each organization faces new challenges.
What to start with?
- Coaching is a process. In order to develop naturally it needs a spark that will flame it up. Contact us if you want to take advantage of it!
Methods of the course performing
- Stimulation methods (brain storm, case study, snowball sampling, simulation games, debate, round table method, psychological game);
- Various working methods – in groups, pairs, individual, in front of the class;
- Additional visual aids (movies, presentations)
- Learn more about methodology used by CI ProLearning.
Participants of our courses receive
- analysis of training needs
- sample training (on customer’s request)
- an organized course and trainer assistance
- teaching materials
- catering during brakes (coffee, tea, biscuits)
- lunch (vegetarian or traditional meals – smorgasbord)
- certificate of the course completion
- free e-mail consultancies with the instructor up to two weeks after the end of the course
- tests after the course to asses participants knowledge after completing the course (on customer’s request)